Thursday, March 11, 2010

Friday flaunt.




Blessing Dress.March 5th






I have been a busy Grandma, and tried my hand at a few new things for Grandbabie #8's dress, fist time Shadow Embroidery, heirloom set in lace. and pintucks. I am pleased with the finished product.






Baby looked so cute in it too.

8 comments:

  1. WOW that is impressive. I bet mum and dad loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely beautiful!!! cheers, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenni - It is beautiful!!! And so is Grandbaby #8!! What a special heirloom for her to have when she is grown up and her first baby is blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very beautiful. And the dress is pretty special, too!!!!
    I agree with Kris - what an heirloom you have created!
    Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dress and baby are gorgeous of course. But what has Really Impressed me, is how well Grandad brushes up - even with the dreaded feet and in wheelchair, he looks smart, handsome, intelligent and just plain lovely.

    hugz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely smocking! Oh, it would be nice to do that for a girl baby. Your workmanship is beautiful. And for such a beautiful occasion too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful smocked dress, and a beautiful baby too, of course. You can be justly proud of your wonderful stitching.

    ReplyDelete