This is what I have been busy doing and loving. I am in the early stages and hope to get better. Jenni
Our final piece of work is a black Cockatoo, this is his foot. Holding a pine cone he is ripping to obtain the seeds. One Strong set of feet and a strong beak.

I did this pademelon and baby and was amazed it looked like I wanted it too. Well almost


another study of a black cockatoo. I am beginning to understand why paintings are so expensive
A very cold little pademellon. thick fur. Keeps him warm in the winter rain, frost and snow
My first attempt at drawing an animal with FUR!

Wow, Jenni!!! I am so impressed!!! I took an art class last semester and we did some drawings and mine looked like a kid drew them - your drawings are fabuous!! An Aussie Georia O'Keefe in the making!! Kris
ReplyDelete