Sunday, August 29, 2010

Grand babie Number 9


This is a Mushroom. Why you may wonder. Some time after our trip down south at the end of July . I was diagnosed with breast Cancer. This month has been a month of mixed emotions. Some very scary to a normally even keeled lady.
A group I am i am in make "hearts of Hope" I asked for mushrooms as the amount of Manure I have had to deal with in the last few years has been enough and more for this little black duck. I am to have surgery on the 31st of August. Then after a wait of about a week we will have the results of the Pathologist and I will know what treatment I will be having.
This has been a time of great upheaval for me . A time of becoming closer to my children and appreciating things more. My poor husband has seen several sides of me he isn't so sure about. He is coping thought.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck Jeni tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you heaps!

    hugz

    PS - thank you so much for the heart you sent me. I cried when I opened the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of you, and hope the results are good. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie, I pray all is well after your surgery. I recieved your lovely siggy and thank you for it. God Bless, Carol

    ReplyDelete